The iopool winter kit is essential to extend the life of the EcO sensors. The EcO sensors need a humid environment for optimum protection.
- 1x Calibration kit (to be used just after winter)
- 2x Foam for the bottom cap - keeps your sensors wet
- 3x Test strips
- 1x Reference card for test strips
Calibrating the EcO allows the analyzer to adjust to wear and tear on the electrochemical probe and thus take more accurate measurements, longer.
Why use a foam for the bottom cap?
The foam is a new accessory for the EcO probe. It is placed in the lower cap to maintain a humid environment, in contact with the sensors. Simply impregnate the foam with water and place it in the cap for the winter.
When to calibrate your EcO?
- There is no need to calibrate before first use.
- From the second season on, it is recommended to calibrate at the beginning of each season.
Why do I need test strips?
Test strips are important to make sure every parameter of your water is perfect before starting a new season.